Sunday, October 3, 2010

Welcome!

Hi everyone and welcome to my blog!

First all of I should introduce myself - I am Leanna Corlett, I live in Palmerston North - New Zealand. I am 22 years old and live with partner and rottweiler Boss. I run my own small business from home - which I sell hot clothing and footwear online - check out wildfashion.co.nz

I have a love of all things make-up, fashion, handbags, heels, basically anything girly I am into! I think makeup is something anyone can wear, it doesn't matter your size, shape or colour anyone can wear it and feel instantly amazing! I believe that fashion should also be for anyone - shape or size should not matter! Everyone deserves to look and feel amazing everyday!

With this blog I will be reviewing clothing, makeup and beauty products, accessories, heels, footwear. Basically anything fashion I can get my hands on - you will know about. Any fab finds of products you will be the first to know about them! 

So.. I hope you enjoy this and feel free to post any comments or suggestions - I always love hearing from people!

Leanna xx





No comments:

Post a Comment